Construction of renewable energy schemes
Lark Energy Construction offers full engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services for turnkey construction of commercial and utility-scale photovoltaic (PV) solar farms and other renewable energy projects. To date, we have constructed more than 250 MWp of roof and ground mounted solar assets for investors and clients.
We have in-house design and engineering specialists and project managers who take the project from concept to ready-to-build stage. The construction stage is managed by highly experienced construction professionals and project managers. Our team of customer care staff provides first class after sales service and support.
We work with a range of delivery partners to ensure that resources are appropriate to the specific project and that they provide the necessary experience, expertise and quality assurance.
Our services include:
- Technical feasibility studies.
- System design, including selecting suppliers of tier 1 solar modules, inverters and other key items of equipment.
- All aspects of grid connection ranging from feasibility studies through to submission of connection offer request, management of distribution network operator (DNO) and independent connection provider (ICP) contracts, commissioning, G59 testing for the connection of generating plant to the distribution system, feed in tariff and renewables obligation certificate ( FIT/ROC) registration and power purchase agreement (PPA) negotiation.
- Principal contractor services, responsible for all construction work and designer for the purposes of construction design and management (CDM) regulations and CDM co-ordinator.
- Construction work including site management and infrastructure, general building and civils work, security and low voltage electrical installation.
- Logistics management and project management.